Check the Hatter’s calendar for the dates of his upcoming shows!
The website shows our real-time availability for table bookings. However, we can often add you to our guest-list to guarantee your entrance at a certain time or add you to our waitlist in case a table becomes available if you contact us directly!
The Hatter has rules, please read..
- Reservations to see The Hatter will be held up to 15 minutes after the appointment start time. Tables may be held after this time entirely at The Hatter’s discretion. Parties arriving late will be granted entry subject to space at the bar.
- Bookings run for 1hr45 minutes from your booking time. If you would like to stay with us for longer, please book another table two hours after your booking, (i.e if you book for 8.15 and want to stay all evening, please book 8.15 and 10.15).
- Saturday evenings are for guests aged 21 and over. Exceptions may be granted by prior arrangement with The Hatter.
- Deposits may be requested for large reservations. This is non-refundable if the party is cancelled within thirty days of your arrival time.
- For dining, up to 6 guests can book through a table through the website. To book a larger space, afternoon tea (Saturdays only), to enquire about a masterclass, or for any booking more than 2 months away, please contact us directly!
- Guests are requested to dress appropriately for The Hatter’s tea parties. The Hatter will not accept ‘sportswear’ or scruffy attire!
- Please enter and exit the venue quickly and quietly. The Hatter’s tea parties are best kept behind closed doors.
- All guests should be friendly and fun. Contrary behaviour will not be accepted by The Hatter and security is in place to deal with any situations if required.
If you’re looking for information on booking the Hatter’s karaoke rooms for your party, please go to our karaoke room booking form.
“QUICK” Hatter says “first come first served!”