Check the Hatter’s calendar for the dates of his upcoming entertainment!
Unannounced visitors are very welcome to pop by and visit The Hatter, however his rabbit hole has limited capacity and he recommends booking in advance to guarantee a table for a drink or bite to eat!
The website shows our real-time availability for table bookings; if your preferred time is not displaying we can often add you to our guestlist for standing space in the bar and add you to the waitlist in case a table becomes available if you contact us directly!
- Reservations to see The Hatter will be held up to 15 minutes after the appointment start time. Tables may be held after this time entirely at The Hatter’s discretion. Parties arriving late will be granted entry subject to space at the bar.
- Bookings run for 1hr45 minutes from your booking time. You’re welcome to stay longer if your table is available, or join us at the bar. To guarantee keeping your table we recommend making a second booking two hours after your booking ends (i.e if you book for 8.15 and want to stay all evening, please book 8.15 and 10.15).
- Saturday evenings are for guests aged 21 and over. Exceptions may be granted by prior arrangement with The Hatter.
- Deposits or a cover charge may be requested for large reservations, or to book a table for special events. This is non-refundable if the party is cancelled within thirty days of your arrival time.
- For dining, up to 8 guests can book through a table through the website. To book a larger space, to enquire about a masterclass, or for any booking more than 2 months away, please contact us directly!
- Guests are requested to dress appropriately for The Hatter’s tea parties. The Hatter will not accept ‘sportswear’ or scruffy attire!
- Please enter and exit the venue quickly and quietly. The Hatter’s tea parties are best kept behind closed doors.
- All guests should be friendly and fun. Contrary behavior will not be accepted by The Hatter and security is in place to deal with any situations if required.
If you’re looking for information on booking the Hatter’s karaoke rooms for your party, please go to our karaoke room booking form.