In light of the easing of the restrictions in England we wanted to share with you what you should expect when visiting us:
- Although there will be no limit on meeting people , We will not return to full capacity and will keep operating a “table service ONLY” policy every night until 10 PM.
- Although social distancing is no longer required we will also keep a minimum of 1m distance between all tables. Parties are however free to interact if they wish to do so.
- All our air ventilation and extraction system is fully functioning in all parts of the venue.
- Guests will be “encouraged” to wear mask in that time when moving around the venue, they will also be encouraged to check in as they arrive.
- We will allow a limited number of guests at the bar after 10 PM should there be no tables available, we will however require from those guests to show proof of vaccination or a negative lateral flow test taken on the day.
- Our staff will be wearing masks during service for the foreseeable future.
This will carry on being a huge burden on the operations but between the devil and the deep sea this seems the only possible compromise to help reduce the spread of the virus.We look forward to welcoming you all this week and every week!
The Hatter is still selling vouchers for his cocktail masterclasses, afternoon tea and karaoke! He encourages those interested to get in touch directly!
Lastly, the Hatter and his friends would like to thank their guests for the overwhelming support they have received throughout the last year. We can’t wait to see you again soon!
Welcome to The Mad Hatter’s Speakeasy Cocktail Bar
Serving unique cocktails, New World wines, European brews and The Hatters own molecular creations.
The Hatter promises the maddest of the tea parties with live music and entertainment into the early hours. Leave your troubles outside, here a show awaits you!!