For the most curious Afternoon Tea in town, look no further than The Mad Hatter!
He cordially invites you to his humble abode each and every Saturday afternoon for a tipple or two and a touch of karaoke, all whilst munching on tasty sandwiches, scones and sweet treats!
Your Afternoon Tea will be hosted in one of his karaoke rooms for your 90 minute booking, absolutely free of charge!
- Salmon sandwiches, mini savoury tarts and pastries;
- A selection of sweet treats;
- Scones with clotted cream and jam;
- and a teapot of cocktail to share!
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options available, too!
Please note, a minimum of 4 guests is required. The rooms can accommodate up to 14 guests, but for larger groups please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal stuff, please read this before making a booking:
By using the Service you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use.
-You need to have the legal capacity to make a booking.
-You must provide true and accurate information.
- By booking, you agree that all guests in your party are aged 18 or over and will be able to provide valid ID upon arrival. Unfortunately we are not able to welcome younger guests unless by prior agreement.
-You are entering into a contract with us which means that you have to pay for the services provided, unless you have made any full or partial prepay arrangements.
- In the event of deliberate and/or malicious damage to, or theft of The Hatter’s property, caused by any member of your party, we reserve the right to charge your card in full for any costs incurred for repair and/or replacement
- If you turn up late we reserve the right to give away your room, although we will always endeavor to accommodate you at a later time if possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we are unable to provide the service to you.
Cancellations, amendments and fees:
Cancellation fees are as follows:
– Within 14 days of the event, your £19.95 deposit is non-refundable but may be transferrable if you’d like to arrange a different date
– Within 7 days of the event, you will be charged for the minimum number of guests’ tea (£79.90)
– A £19.95 per guest fee will be charged for cancellations made within 24 hours of your booking.
You may amend the time or date of your booking by emailing us at email@example.com to reschedule. Cancellation fees may still apply if rescheduled within a week of your visit.
Once you have provided your card details or paid a deposit, we reserve the right to make a charge to this card for any of the reasons described above.
You will receive emails from us relating to confirmation of your booking.
If you have opted in to get marketing information from us we may send you emails about offers and services.
You may opt out of these at any time.
For the purposes of GDPR regulations, we are the “Data Controller” and simpleERB.com is the “Data processor”.
Allergies and intolerances:
Please note that you MUST notify us before you dine of any allergy or intolerance issues that you may have.
For the avoidance of doubt any information passed by you to us through this service, by email, by telephone or by any other means, does not constitute receipt of such information by ourselves.
Our booking technology partners, simpleERB.com and 5pm Ltd strive for the highest levels of security but please note that information carried over the internet is not 100% secure.
Neither we nor our booking technology partners accept any liability for loss, damages or costs associated with the use of this service, including viruses, data loss or consequential loss.
We try and keep our data up to date but we accept no responsibility for any damage or consequential loss arising from inaccurate data or your reliance upon it.
Rights and jurisdiction:
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
The onus is on you to check the current terms and conditions.
This contract is governed by the Law of Scotland.