The Cat’s Whiskers, £33
Mad as a Hatter, £38
Glass of Prosecco on arrival, 3 cocktails
Queen’s Delight, £42
Glass of Prosecco on arrival, 3 Cocktails, 50ml Shooter
Learn all about shaking, making, mixing and tasting while enjoying a cocktail made by your award-winning mixologist!
Shake things up with your second tipple, where you can take your pick from The Hatter’s selection of signature sharing teapots, before heading behind the bar and choosing one of the cocktails on the menu to make yourself. Finish off with a photo to capture your experience!
Mocktail equivalents are available – please enquire upon booking!
Ideal for groups of 2-30 guests!
Gin Sipping Sessions, £35 per guest
These sessions are something a little bit different; perfect for those who are interested in the drink once dubbed “mother’s ruin” and would like to learn more!
Your tipples will be spread out over the course of the session where our knowledgeable staff will take you through the spirit’s history and production. You’ll learn about different gin styles, debunking the myths that surround them, and have the chance to make your own cocktails!
Ideal for groups of 2-8 guests!
- 1 welcome drink
- 3 gin tasters
- 2 cocktails tasters
- Gin cocktail teapot sharer
Get in touch for tailor-made options!
Corporate and Virtual Masterclasses
Let us come to you! The Hatter can visit your office and run an on-site session for local parties. Too far to travel? We offer virtual masterclasses too. Enquire today and see how we can bring a touch of Wonderland to your event!
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are only valid upon a confirmation email from The Hatter, and subject to a deposit payment to the equivalent of one guest’s participation. Check your spam folder!
- The full balance for your booking is payable upon arrival. If you would like to pay in advance please email us.
- By booking, you agree that all guests in your party are aged 18 or over and will be able to provide valid ID upon arrival. Unfortunately we are not able to welcome younger guests unless by prior agreement. Under 18 year olds will be turned away and may still be charged in full for room hire. On Saturdays only, The Hatter has an over 21s policy past 8pm.
- If you arrive late we reserve the right to give away your booking, although we will always endeavour to accommodate you at a later time if possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we are unable to provide the service to you.
Cancellations and fees:
You can cancel the booking via email. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Within 7 days of the event, the deposit payment becomes un-refundable.
To avoid a cancellation fee you may amend the time or date of your booking by emailing us at email@example.com to reschedule. Cancellation fees may still apply if rescheduled within a week of your visit.
Allergies and intolerances:
Please note that you MUST notify us before you dine of any allergy or intolerance issues that you may have.