- Reservations are only valid upon a confirmation email from The Hatter. Check your spam folder!
- The full balance for your booking is payable upon arrival. If you would like to pay in advance please email us.
- You may only book one karaoke room at a time using our online booking system. If you’re expecting more than 16 guests please email us.
- By booking, you agree that all guests in your party are aged 18 or over and will be able to provide valid ID upon arrival. Unfortunately we are not able to welcome younger guests unless by prior agreement. Under 18 year olds will be turned away and may still be charged in full for room hire. On Saturdays only, The Hatter has an over 21s policy past 8pm, including in the karaoke rooms.
- If you turn up late we reserve the right to give away your room, although we will always endeavour to accommodate you at a later time if possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we are unable to provide the service to you.
When would we charge your card?
- When you make a booking you will be asked to enter your credit card details before your room can be reserved. These are held on a secure server and cannot be read by anyone at The Hatter, though we can still process charges in line with our cancellation and fees policy as outlined below.
Cancellations and fees:
You can cancel the booking via the cancellation link below. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Within 7 days of the event, £30 cancellation fee (per room cancelled)
- 24 hours from event, £42 cancellation fee (per room cancelled)
- To deter guests from booking multiple times and dates while they decide which time they’d like, a £10 cancellation fee will apply to cancellations made 8+ days from your booking.
To avoid a cancellation fee you may amend the time or date of your booking by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule. Cancellation fees may still apply if rescheduled within a week of your visit.
- If you don’t turn up at The Mad Hatter at or near the specified time we reserve the right to charge you a £42 “no show” fee.
- If you turn up with less than your booked number of people we reserve the right to charge you a partial “no show” fee or implement our minimum room hire rates.
- In the event of deliberate and/or malicious damage to, or theft of The Hatter’s property, caused by any member of your party, we reserve the right to charge your card in full for any costs incurred for repair and/or replacement.
- We would also charge your card if there are outstanding items on your bill after you’ve left the venue.
Allergies and intolerances:
Please note that you MUST notify us before you dine of any allergy or intolerance issues that you may have.