- Reservations to see The Hatter will be held up to 15 minutes after the appointment start time. Tables may be held after this time entirely at The Hatter’s discretion. Parties arriving late will be granted entry subject to space at the bar.
- Bookings run for 1hr45 minutes from your booking time. If you would like to stay with us for longer, please book another table two hours after your booking, (i.e if you book for 8.15 and want to stay all evening, please book 8.15 and 10.15).
- The Hatter’s Saturday tea party will be for guests aged 21 and over. Exceptions may be granted by prior arrangement with The Hatter.
- Deposits for tables booked when we have live entertainment (Thursday evenings, 8-10 on Fridays and from 8pm onwards on Saturdays, plus occasional extra events) will not be credited back to you, as the deposit is in lieu of the cover charge we would otherwise charge on the door. This charge directly supports the live entertainment we’ll have that night; The Mad Hatter has made it a priority to actively support these acts by providing them with a platform and ensuring that 100% of fees paid by his guests for the acts will go directly to them.
- Up to 6 guests can book for dinner with us through the website.
- To book dinner for 7+ guests, lunch (Saturdays and Sundays only), afternoon tea (Saturdays only), to enquire about a masterclass, or for any booking more than 2 months away, please contact us directly!
- Deposit payments are non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of the booking.
Guests are requested to dress appropriately for The Hatter’s tea parties. The Hatter will not accept ‘sportswear’ or scruffy attire!
- Please enter and exit the venue quickly and quietly. The Hatter’s tea parties are best kept behind closed doors.
- All guests should be friendly and fun. Contrary behaviour will not be accepted by The Hatter and security is in place to deal with any situations if required.
If you’re looking for information on booking the Hatter’s karaoke rooms for your party, please go to our karaoke room booking form.